Indice del forum

KJK

f

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Some student summaries I have read make me cringe
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 15 Ott 2019 10:14:01    Oggetto:  Some student summaries I have read make me cringe
Descrizione:

Some student summaries I have read make me cringe. No doubt they did the same to the teachers and professors who graded them. More than just issues with grammar and structure (that can be remedied with a good writing software)
, I was surprised by the lack of effort in creating an original retelling.

If you are assigned to summarize a given work, what is your first step to do it? Other individuals find it hard to summarize someone's writing especially if it is long enough for them to work on. It may be true since you will feel absolutely depress knowing you need to summarize a more than a single page of someone's writing.

However, even if you really don't know how the writer made his work, you should still take the most important step in summarizing. That is
, to read it from the beginning down to the very end.

You have to understand the concept of the topic and how the writer delivers his ideas in all his paragraphs. It is also necessary to dig for more information about the topic so that you will know what to eliminate when summarizing a given content.

Most writers skip this step of knowing the topic more, which is why they always end up summarizing a better content to an incomplete and weak one.

Basically, you don't have to change everything and ruin the concept of the topic. You are there to summarize and not to write a new one.

There are a handful ways on how to summarize a writing well. You might want to keep this in mind so that the next time that you will work on someone's writings, you can easily decide on what to do and to avoid eliminating important details on the original writing that you will have to work for.

When you summarize
, the goal is to state the original material in your own words. You are not supposed to:

聲 paraphrase the original work
聲 cut and paste critical passages
聲 give your opinion

Always remember these things since most writers failed to avoid it over and over again. Instead, all you have to do is read the material and repeat its ideas in your own words, often in a shorter, more succinct manner.

When you create a summary
, imagine writing it for someone who has not previously read the material. How will you convey its essential ideas while staying within the limits of your word count? How do you make sure they understand all the major details it discusses?

Even if you intended to "borrow" words from the original material itself to do this, you will likely end up having to use your own words, especially when trying to cram a major idea into a few sentences. Use reporting expressions liberally (e.g. "the author says...") so that the attribution for the idea remains clear throughout the summary. Lastly, try to keep your opinions to yourself. Your personal views are unimportant in the summary - only those of the original source really matters. Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market to Witness Huge Growth With Key Players – Siemens
, Honeywell, Schneider Electric and Rockwell Automation
by shri · December 12, 2018

Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Global Building Energy Management Solutions Market to Witness Huge Growth With Key Players – Siemens, Honeywell
, Schneider Electric and Rockwell Automation” to its huge collection of research reports.

This report focuses on the global聽Building Energy Management Solutions聽status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Building Energy Management Solutions development in United States
, Europe and China.

Global building energy management solutions market is witnessing growth, on account of implementation of favorable government policies such as building energy codes and financial incentives to encourage use of energy conservation programs and labeling programs.

Increasing demand for high efficiency heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems is anticipated to be the prime factor boosting demand in global building energy management solutions market in the coming years. Increasing number of smart city projects across various developed and developing countries, coupled with rising implementation of energy efficiency measures by public as well as private sector
, is playing a significant role in propelling the global building energy management solutions market.

In 2017, the global Building Energy Management Solutions market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.

To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @聽 ;repid=1894666

The key players covered in this study
Siemens
Honeywell
Schneider Electric
Rockwell Automation
Johnson Controls
ABB
Azbil
Cylon
BEMS
United Technologies
Automated Logic
Gridpoint
Acuity Brands
EnerNoc
Daikin
Emerson Climate Technologies
CA Technologies
eSight Energy
Elster
Advanced Energy Management

Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
Hardware
Software
Services

Market segment by Application
, split into
Residential
Commercial

Market segment by RegionsCountries, this report covers
United States
Europe
China
Japan
Southeast Asia
India
Central & South America

Browse TOC @聽

The study objectives of this report are:
To analyze global Building Energy Management Solutions status, future forecast, growth opportunity
, key market and key players.
To present the Building Energy Management Solutions development in Uni.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 15 Ott 2019 10:14:01    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: